Most importantly: you’re stronger than you think.
WHY DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE NOTES
"I sit before flowers hoping they will train me in the art of opening up.“
- Shane Koyczan
Happy 33rd Birthday, Thomas William Hiddleston! (February 9, 1981)
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Easier said than done.
already got a head start on eating cheese and focusing on butts.
There’s so many directions i could go with this, but it would only bum everybody out.
Can you donate just cents or dollars for the victims of Typhoon ‘Haiyan’ or we called ‘Yolanda’ here in our country. Please guys, this is really serious. The words in the graphic is inspired. We need cooperation here guys.
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
HOW TO FILE FOR MISSING PERSONS
VIDEO GAMERS OUT THERE IN TUMBLR! HELP US PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Yay! Good for you! See it works!
A Wonderful Life turned 1 today!